Thursday, July 26, 2007

Peyton thought this blog needed a more personal approach, if you like it be sure to comment.

I graduated from ASU in December. with a degree in Computer systems engineering.
my wife made me walk! in the end I was glad I did.
this is the wife and the baby

Me and Perry another graduate that I had the most in common with!

here is my family. yes there are six kids and 3 were born while I was in school.
from left the girls tallest to shortest Liberty(7), Joy(4) and Hope(2) , Then Peyton(8) and Paxton (6)and Julie (my fantastic wife is holding Pierce(5months)
here is my family, and my mom on the left and Julie's mom on the right in the neck brace. Both of our mom's were incredibly helpful and supportive during the time I pursued this degree!
This is my dad John and His wife Pauline, they came to the ceremony too.

Here I am with my mom.


Peyton, our 8 year old computer nerd in the making, told me I needed to add more personal information to my blog. So here you go, let me know what you think.




(this was added by Julie-the wife)

2 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Personal stuff is always nice.

Janan said...

LOVING THE PERSONAL TOUCH!!!